February 1, 2014

My to-write list

It’s February already. January just flew away too fast, without a single blogpost. I was just to busy. Basically, I had three jobs. At daytime I did my regular job for BigOil, as usual. In the night I worked on the refurbishing of our house. Late night I was grading exams. It’s a Hell of a boring job, but I have to do it, since I have a part-time position in the university.

Now the exam-grading is done. Then I only have two jobs, and I hope I’ll get some time to write. I have many topics to write about. Just to remind myself, here are some headlines on my to-write list:

  • The white gold
  • Russia; good, bad and evil
  • War heroes on the metro
  • Mekka and Disneyland
  • Jerusalem and Hollywood
  • Some people still believe in God
  • The importance if blasphemy
  • Michel Houellebecq
  • Haruka Murakami
  • Management and leadership
  • Monogamy
  • I never got a Green Card
  • Where does Satan live?
  • Skiing in America
  • My merits in battle
  • Does size matter?
I don’t know in which order I’ll do the list. I’m open for suggestions.

Also, more than a year ago, I started on a one month blogging challenge; 30 posts in 30 days. I got half way through it. Maybe I’ll try to do the rest of it. But n
ot this month; February has only 28 days, it’s skiing season, and soon the Winter Olympics are starting up >:)

(The picture above is the huge Russian nuclear-powered ice breaker Lenin operating in the Arctic. I took the picture a couple of years ago. To be honest, I've never actually seen the ship. There is a big picture of the ice breaker on the wall in the reception of the Poliarnie Zori Hotel in Murmansk, and I took a picture of the picture on the wall, hehe.)

12 comments:

  1. Concerning that 30 blogs in 30 days Challenge, I'd have to cheat. I'd pre-write them, and then set them up to post one a day automatically for thirty days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was on vacation in southern Spain most of the time. That's why I got the time to write 15 posts in a short time

      Delete
  2. no suggestions for order but am looking forward to some of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take them in random order, depending on mood and inspiration. We'll see >:)

      Delete
  3. Monogamy first. Because I am on a roll discussing the reverse (and corrupting my acquaintances to some degree). ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK. I'll put it high on the list. I'll probably touch into the reverse as well. Can't promise we will agree on everything. It will be interesting to see >:)

      Delete
    2. It will! I like discussing it, agreeing is not the goal - getting input, thinking, developing ones thoughts is.

      Delete
    3. I agree. that's the purpose of discussions.

      Slightly off the topic: For the same reason, I like public broadcasting, because you get to hear the full range of opinions, not only the ones that align with your own and gives you a broader view. For the same reason, it's very sad when people rely on e.g. Fox News as the only source of information.

      Delete
  4. Size matters if you're Godzilla.
    If February doesn't work, you could always do that challenge in April during the A to Z Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing is better than doing two things at the same time. Maybe I will do both in April.

      Delete
  5. Three jobs is too much! Glad things are slowing down for you soon. Good luck with the house stuff...that's always sort of a pain.

    Will you go to the Olympics in person?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three is too much, two jobs is fine.

      No, I'm not going to the Olympics in person. I think it's best to follow the games on TV (I saw some events live in the 1994 Olympics).

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails